PDA

View Full Version : Pay-Per-Click?

Unregistered
08-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Do you use pay-per-click advertising? If it doesn't come with the buy in, then do you offer services that explain how to set up pay-per-click advertising for my personal website?

Scott Patterson
08-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Do you use pay-per-click advertising?

No, we do not do pay-per-click advertising for your monthly fee, we only do Search Engine Marketing. We don't do payperclick because we want our affiliates to be in more control of their marketing budget.

do you offer services that explain how to set up pay-per-click advertising for my personal website?

I will assist you in setting up your own pay-per-click advertst as an affiliate, and will be putting together instructions in the exclusive forum over time as well.

We are also working on a program where we will manage your payperclick adverts for you where you will pay per lead for the leads that come in through the ads. (all leads though your advertising and SEO are free)

thanks
scott

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mcrypt.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0