Thread: Leads??
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 01:27 AM
Administrator

CashHomeBuyers.com is more than just "leads" We give 100% exclusive rights to territories so that affiliates will use the website as their own, because it is. We charge a modest monthly fee and we do this so that the affiliate can budget and control their marketing efforts.

If we were to "promise" a bunch of leads or charge you per lead then we would have to charge 5x to 10x times more and then affiliates would cancel us as the first marketing cut, and therefore affiliates would take less ownership and not advertise and promote the name as their own.

Think about it, when was the last time you saw someone in your area advertising or using one of those big expensive website programs as part of their marketing? Very few do as it wouldn't be a good idea to pay $300-$1500 a month website on all of your marketing, only to cancel the subscription later.

Now you will get leads and definitely will be well worth what we are charging per month, I just can't tell you how many for 2 major reasons:

1. Most customers will navigate to the affiliate page and see if there is anyone in their area, and if not they will not fill out the form.

2. I don't have the time to dig though all of the leads to give you a number that I don't want to promise anyway.

Over time you will see "organic" leads pick up in your area/city, for 2 main reasons

1. Because you have your own page, you will rank very well for your city, especially if you follow the SEO (search engine optimization) tips I lay out for you on the private forum.

2. Because I don't buy short term leads or promise short term results, I spend an enormous amount on long term success, and those that get in early will have tremendous value over time.

Also we will eventually offer a pay-per lead additional service which will range from $20-$30 per lead achieved though paid advertising (all organic and self advertising would be free) We will be able to track the advertised leads and tell you when one came in. This program would be a monthly cap that the affiliate would set, so they would for example, buy up to 5 advertised leads per month for around $125. This is currently in the testing phase, and won't be available for a few months.

Let me know if I can clarify anything further.

Thanks for you interest

Scott

We Buy Houses in Charlotte

We Buy Houses

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mcrypt.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0