View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Administrator

1) Do I need to get my own business name, ie: S-Corp or LLC to do this?
No, that is your business decision to make when you incorporate etc.

2) If I can't purchase an investment home from someone that came from these leads, like money already tied up or something, what normally happens? Can I sell that lead or find another buyer for it?
Yes , i regularly "wholesale" houses to other buyers, as well as refer leads that I don't have an interest in.

3) What all are the types of leads? Mostly single family homes? Mix of condo's, commercial, and any land leads?
Mostly Single Family houses withs some condos and townhouses, (your market may be different) and the occasional land and commercial deal.

4) What is your track record since you started last September 2006?
We started in January 2006 and weren't fully operational until late February/early March and I have wholesaled a house since then, strictly off the website. (Where did you see September 2006?)

Thanks for your questions and hope to see you join.

We Buy Houses in Charlotte

We Buy Houses

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mcrypt.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0