Thread: Leads??
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 01:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
1- The pay per lead program you said that will come along soon, is that in addition to the monthly fee each affiliate pays already?
Yes

Quote:
I thought each affiliate is getting those leads automatically now so why this new pay-per-lead program?
All leads come automatically and you never pay for "organic leads" or leads that you generate by advertising the name in your business. These additional pay-per-leads would only be tracked leads from a paid advertisement that we would place on your behalf, like google adwords.

Quote:
And does that mean others could buy leads for my territory?
No never, your territory is your territory 100%, the website sends the leads based on zip codes and only the person that owns that territory will see the lead. I also do not sell non territory leads on those lead selling sites and it states so on the privacy policy for those that submit their info.

Quote:
2- I notice all the affiliates have their own company names, LLC, etc., so I am wondering do they market themselves in their territories by that name or by the Cash Home Buyers name?
Company names are different from a website name although it is more effective if they are the same. In order to get the most out of the program, you will need to market the name yourself as this is not a strictly a lead generating site, this is meant to be your home buying website to market to motivated sellers.

Quote:
3- I have flipped houses before only one at a time by using my own home equity money but only able to do one at a time. So my question here is more about financing and if you have info on that? B/c I like your program but not sure how to buy multiple properties at the same time and have numerous properties going on simultaneously.
You will want to go at your own pace and you can always "wholesale" your extra deals. Otherwise you will need to make low enough offers so that you will be able to find the money and resources to close the transaction.

Quote:
4- Also is it possible to talk to other affiliates to see how it is going for them?
Sure why not? The most active state at the moment is Florida. But again this website is a marketing tool and should not be used as a stand alone lead generator, so therefore every ones experience will be dependent on their effort and experience level.

Quote:
Thank you and sorry for the long questions!!!!!
No problem, the Q and A's benefit everyone that is interested in the website and is looking for clarification, and it helps me explain the website and what affiliates should expect.

We Buy Houses in Charlotte

We Buy Houses

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mcrypt.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0