Thread: Leads??
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Question: If an affiliate is using your company name instead of their own LLC or S-Corp name, etc., other than for our leads and marketing, etc., then aren't you liable for any one's wrong doing? I just feel like we would need our own co. and it be "affiliated" with Cash Home Buyers. Or am I seeing this wrong?
A name is only a name and if I don't have any ownership or control over a company then I can't be held liable. Also you can use a different name on your corporation and call your "public" company something else, for example my "public " companies are Greenlight Properties LLC and Greenlight Development Inc. but I advertise CashHomeBuyers.com and I hold property and flip houses in different corporations. All you need to do is get a deal and if you want to call your self Amy Buys Houses or Cash Home Buyer Amy, then go ahead, you can then form a corporation with what ever name you want and that is the name that will hold title.

Quote:
Also, do you have any affiliates that are licensed real estate investors that market this and use for leads?
I assume you mean licensed real estate agents, and I would assume that the odds would say yes, but I don't care/keep track of.

Quote:
Marketing it ourselves for our territories would give us the best responses, I do understand, but with your google adwords and other marketing, if our marketing is minimal, especially in the beginning, are there still leads that come from your marketing for affiliates?
The only marketing that I do is Search Engine Marketing, which is getting the site in the top of the rankings. I do not do google adwords for affiliates generally speaking, however i do do some for those that have very large counties and are paying more than $150/month, but this will not continue indefinitely and may stop at any time as we rise the ranks, which we are doing every day.

You will receive leads without doing any marketing, and if you do the suggestions on the forum to improve your city rankings, then you will receive more. It is difficult to quantify the amount of leads you receive, as previously mentioned, but I can promise you that this way of doing things and with all of the free marketing on the forum, this is the best deal going in the real estate investing website market place. Where else are you going to get a marketing package and website initiation fee for $199? Where else are you going to get the use of a great name, website to market, and organic leads for on average $75 a month? There is no one doing this and if they are they are charging a lot more, and I would too if I joined the traveling circus and had to pay for airfare and fly across the country selling newbies a website elixir that will have deals overflowing in there mailbox every day, only to find out that the territory has been sold multiple times because no one lasts (wonder why) and for some reason after years of the website being up, most territories are still available.

thanks and keep the questions coming

Scott

We Buy Houses in Charlotte

We Buy Houses

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mcrypt.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0