Thread: Leads??
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 02:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I'm quite interested, but not if at some point you're going to begin to charge additional fees above and beyond the monthly amounts.
This would be a purely elective program, you would never be obligated to pay more than your monthly and your monthly will never go up more than 5% a year.

Quote:
If we pay for a county, we get all of the leads that ever come in for the monthly charge, correct?
Yes correct, again this is your exclusive county and we encourage you to take ownership of "CashHomeBuyers.com" think of it like a very low obligation franchise.

Quote:
I would expect Google adword advertising as part of the package, like the other sites do, and would be quick to cancel the monthly service if in a few months I had to pay additionally "per lead". Am I misunderstanding something?
Yes, you are misunderstanding, but it is a common one and I have a difficult time explaining what we are trying to accomplish because everyone else is used to the same pitch that everyone else is selling.

It goes something like this, Pay me $3000 to get started and then $500 a month and i will get you so many leads you will need a spreadsheet to keep attract of all l of the houses you are going to buy. But what really happens is that the affiliates never last and the owner is just looking for the next seminar grad to pay him $3000 to start the process, meanwhile he will spend half or less than half of the $500 on the google adwords. So the experienced investors that stay will never promote this site and will eventually figure out they can use their marketing money wiser elsewhere or can do google adwords for themselves and save a bunch of money.

I wanted to do something different, because i want something for the long term and i want customer loyalty, because selling websites is not my favorite pastime. CashHomeBuyers.com charges a fraction of what everyone else charges so that you have complete control over your marketing budget, and if you want to spend money on adwords for you business, the you can, and i do for Charlotte.

Meanwhile i am investing large amounts of money on getting the site up in the rankings and so that in the long run, everyone will get a tremendous return on their monthly fees. We do extremely well on localized searches and are climbing the more general ranks every day, but it is a slow and steady process. I will get the site to the top, search the phrases that have to do with motivated sellers and you will find that CashHomeBuyers.com is in the top 10 for just about all of them, this is not by accident as I needed affiliates first.

As far as the additional cost for leads, this would be completely separate and is only if you want us to manage your pay-per-click campaign, in which case we would have to track those leads specifically , which is where most of the challenge stems from and why i don't offer it now.

Let me know if you need me to explain something better.

thanks
Scott

And here is a down loadable audio explanation of CashHomeBuyers.com- Go Here

We Buy Houses in Charlotte

We Buy Houses

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mcrypt.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0