Thread: Leads??
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 01:33 PM

Default ?

Your quote: Company names are different from a website name although it is more effective if they are the same. In order to get the most out of the program, you will need to market the name yourself as this is not a strictly a lead generating site, this is meant to be your home buying website to market to motivated sellers.

Question: If an affiliate is using your company name instead of their own LLC or S-Corp name, etc., other than for our leads and marketing, etc., then aren't you liable for anyone's wrong doing? I just feel like we would need our own co. and it be "affiliated" with Cash Home Buyers. Or am I seeing this wrong?

Also, do you have any affiliates that are licensed real estate investors that market this and use for leads?

Marketing it ourselves for our territories would give us the best responses, I do understand, but with your google adwords and other marketing, if our marketing is minimal, especially in the beginning, are there still leads that come from your marketing for affiliates?
thank you

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mcrypt.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP4\Extensions\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0