Practical Real Estate - Forums  

Go Back   Practical Real Estate - Forums > CashHomeBuyers.com > CashHomeBuyers.com Information and Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2007, 03:08 PM

Default Questions before I join...

I have some questions before I join, as I am VERY interested in joining.
1) Do I need to get my own business name, ie: S-Corp or LLC to do this?
2) If I can't purchase an investment home from someone that came from these leads, like money already tied up or something, what normally happens? Can I sell that lead or find another buyer for it?
3) What all are the types of leads? Mostly single family homes? Mix of condo's, commercial, and any land leads?
4) What is your track record since you started last September 2006?
Thank you.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Administrator

1) Do I need to get my own business name, ie: S-Corp or LLC to do this?
No, that is your business decision to make when you incorporate etc.

2) If I can't purchase an investment home from someone that came from these leads, like money already tied up or something, what normally happens? Can I sell that lead or find another buyer for it?
Yes , i regularly "wholesale" houses to other buyers, as well as refer leads that I don't have an interest in.

3) What all are the types of leads? Mostly single family homes? Mix of condo's, commercial, and any land leads?
Mostly Single Family houses withs some condos and townhouses, (your market may be different) and the occasional land and commercial deal.

4) What is your track record since you started last September 2006?
We started in January 2006 and weren't fully operational until late February/early March and I have wholesaled a house since then, strictly off the website. (Where did you see September 2006?)

Thanks for your questions and hope to see you join.

We Buy Houses in Charlotte

We Buy Houses
Old 06-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Question clarify

Did I read this right, that you were only able to get one deal in the last year from your site???
Old 06-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Yes please clarify on the one wholesaled lead that was not from the website. I know you cannot guarantee anything but I would like to know more about the previous track record up until now, or is that just it, one lead?

Also, I would like to know the differences in Practical Real Estate and Cash Home Buyers. Differences besides price and which one works for what needs.

Thank you,
Amy1
Old 06-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did I read this right, that you were only able to get one deal in the last year from your site???
Yes on the one deal part, but that was since March of this year, so one for 3.5 months. And that is through the website purely without advertising etc. I buy/wholesale on average 2-3 houses a month. But even if it was a year, CashHomebuyers.com monthly cost in Charlotte would be about $60./month so if after one year $720 in low maintenance marketing netted you $5000 on a wholesale or $20,000 on a flip/rehab then that would be a pretty good return.

This website is a tool, and if you don't market your services and do this business as a business, then you will see poor results. I am not here to tell you or try and sell you the idea that if you spend $3000 setup and a few hundred a month on a website that somehow you will become a real estate mogul as seen on TV.

My site name is PracticalRealEstate.com because I am practical and I live and work in the real world, not seminar land, which i don't mean to trash, because I like to visit there as well and have learned and apply a great deal the knowledge I have learned in seminars.

I have priced the CashHomeBuyers.com site low so you can budget your marketing money the way you see fit. I also want longevity, consistency, and for people to feel comfortable using the name as their own website, so we all benefit.

Take a look at the competition.

1. You will notice that the other sites have huge turnover, and that even the ones that have been around for 5+ years still are far from being sold out.

2. Very few of them give you a page that you have control over and can personalize.

3. Some will charge you per lead that you receive, (definitely no loyalty or incentive to market that name)

More to this answer, and I will finish later, but need to run for now.

Quote:
Also, I would like to know the differences in Practical Real Estate and Cash Home Buyers. Differences besides price and which one works for what needs.
The PracticalRealEstate.com website is an individual website where you supply the name and we will upload our website for you- an example is here- www.CharlotteHouseBuyers.com

For most people I would recommend CashHomeBuyers.com if their territory is available as you get to use a great name, get marketing materials and you will get some "organic" leads.

For CashHomeBuyers.com you get your own page like seen here Charlotte Cash Home Buyers
and you have complete control of this page to personalize, and the website is controlled by the zip codes, so no matter where someone is on the site the affiliate will receive all of the leads that has their zip codes as the house's location.

We Buy Houses in Charlotte

We Buy Houses
Old 06-27-2007, 06:22 PM
bbbsites

Default This has a good feel

No questions, but a statement to make:

I'm seriously looking into signing up with this. Used to flip houses, so I'm just trying to get a couple of partners organized, and it'll be a go. Going to show them this tomorrow.

I have been scammed out of thousands by so-called reputable real estate courses and investors, and this looks like a good way to get into the minds of real and honest investors at a fraction of the price.

Everything I've seen so far has been impressive, and Scott seems like a very honest individual that wants his affiliates to prosper.

I also live in the Charlotte area, and am looking at a nearby territory that I'm familiar with. And I'm also looking forward to meeting Scott in the near future.

Looking forward to becoming an affiliate,

Billy