Practical Real Estate - Forums  

Go Back   Practical Real Estate - Forums > CashHomeBuyers.com > CashHomeBuyers.com Information and Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2007, 08:43 PM

Question need feedback from others

hi all..am thinking about signing up. love the name and the thinking, main concern is with seo. of the main site. are you getting any leads? appreciate any feedback
Annette
Old 09-15-2007, 10:48 AM

Default Ranked #1 in most search engines

Annette-

This is by far the best and highest ranking website for the money! I've been a member for a few months now and have averaged 2-3 leads a week in my area; the Tacoma-Puyallup area, better know as Pierce County.

If you do a search on the terms 'I buy houses pierce county' or 'cash for houses tacoma' or anything along those lines, my page comes up usually #1. Try that on your own! This site ROCKS! Out of those leads I mentioned earlier I've got thousand$ headed my direction soon.

If you understand anything about SEO, than you know this site is very powerful, and a bargin. Understand though, it takes a little time to get your page ranked in the search engines, but it's well worth the wait.

Don't wait, just claim your county before someone else see's the value before you and grabs your county. And if you do decide to come on board, do what Scott advises. Also, allow some time for things to happen in the search engines. Give it 2-3 months. Once the leads start rolling in you'll never look back and you'll be glad you did.
"We Solve Your Real Estate Problems...It's That Simple!"
Serving Pierce County, Washington
Old 10-01-2007, 10:32 AM

Smile It works

I am new to the site and I have had 2 e-mail replies and 3 phone calls. I am working a deal today with a very motivated seller. He was moved to Phx from Albuquerque, where I am at, his house has been vacant for 3 months and his realtor has done nothing for him. He is selling to me and leaving
50,000 in equity of the table. I would not have found this deal without this site. It is great.

Linda
Old 01-06-2008, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbmw View Post
Annette-

This is by far the best and highest ranking website for the money! I've been a member for a few months now and have averaged 2-3 leads a week in my area; the Tacoma-Puyallup area, better know as Pierce County.

If you do a search on the terms 'I buy houses pierce county' or 'cash for houses tacoma' or anything along those lines, my page comes up usually #1. Try that on your own! This site ROCKS! Out of those leads I mentioned earlier I've got thousand$ headed my direction soon.

If you understand anything about SEO, than you know this site is very powerful, and a bargin. Understand though, it takes a little time to get your page ranked in the search engines, but it's well worth the wait.

Don't wait, just claim your county before someone else see's the value before you and grabs your county. And if you do decide to come on board, do what Scott advises. Also, allow some time for things to happen in the search engines. Give it 2-3 months. Once the leads start rolling in you'll never look back and you'll be glad you did.

I have to agree with Dan, I'm very impressed! I just joined today, yep today! I tried simillar searches for my area that Dan suggests and was very impressed with the google results leading folks to my site:

Page 1 (might have even been 1st link) - 'buy houses king county'
Page 2 - 'buy houses seattle'
Page 1 - 'buy houses bellevue'

So, the SEO and architecture of the pages is already setup for us to benefit from day 1, nice!

Sam