Practical Real Estate - Forums  

Go Back   Practical Real Estate - Forums > CashHomeBuyers.com > CashHomeBuyers.com Information and Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2007, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Leads??

I was thinking about joining, can you tell me about how many leads I might receive?

Thanks

David
Old 06-14-2007, 01:27 AM
Administrator

CashHomeBuyers.com is more than just "leads" We give 100% exclusive rights to territories so that affiliates will use the website as their own, because it is. We charge a modest monthly fee and we do this so that the affiliate can budget and control their marketing efforts.

If we were to "promise" a bunch of leads or charge you per lead then we would have to charge 5x to 10x times more and then affiliates would cancel us as the first marketing cut, and therefore affiliates would take less ownership and not advertise and promote the name as their own.

Think about it, when was the last time you saw someone in your area advertising or using one of those big expensive website programs as part of their marketing? Very few do as it wouldn't be a good idea to pay $300-$1500 a month website on all of your marketing, only to cancel the subscription later.

Now you will get leads and definitely will be well worth what we are charging per month, I just can't tell you how many for 2 major reasons:

1. Most customers will navigate to the affiliate page and see if there is anyone in their area, and if not they will not fill out the form.

2. I don't have the time to dig though all of the leads to give you a number that I don't want to promise anyway.

Over time you will see "organic" leads pick up in your area/city, for 2 main reasons

1. Because you have your own page, you will rank very well for your city, especially if you follow the SEO (search engine optimization) tips I lay out for you on the private forum.

2. Because I don't buy short term leads or promise short term results, I spend an enormous amount on long term success, and those that get in early will have tremendous value over time.

Also we will eventually offer a pay-per lead additional service which will range from $20-$30 per lead achieved though paid advertising (all organic and self advertising would be free) We will be able to track the advertised leads and tell you when one came in. This program would be a monthly cap that the affiliate would set, so they would for example, buy up to 5 advertised leads per month for around $125. This is currently in the testing phase, and won't be available for a few months.

Let me know if I can clarify anything further.

Thanks for you interest

Scott

We Buy Houses in Charlotte

We Buy Houses
Old 06-24-2007, 01:31 PM

Default More questions...

more Questions...
1- The pay per lead program you said that will come along soon, is that inaddition to the monthly fee each affiliate pays already? I thought each affiliate is getting those leads automatically now so why this new pay-per-lead program? And does that mean others could buy leads for my territory?
2- I notice all the affiliates have their own company names, LLC, etc., so I am wondering do they market themselves in their territories by that name or by the Cash Home Buyers name?
3- I have flipped houses before only one at a time by using my own home equity money but only able to do one at a time. So my question here is more about financing and if you have info on that? B/c I like your program but not sure how to buy multiple properties at the same time and have numerous properties going on simultaneously.
4- Also is it possible to talk to other affilites to see how it is going for them?

Thank you and sorry for the long questions!!!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 01:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
1- The pay per lead program you said that will come along soon, is that in addition to the monthly fee each affiliate pays already?
Yes

Quote:
I thought each affiliate is getting those leads automatically now so why this new pay-per-lead program?
All leads come automatically and you never pay for "organic leads" or leads that you generate by advertising the name in your business. These additional pay-per-leads would only be tracked leads from a paid advertisement that we would place on your behalf, like google adwords.

Quote:
And does that mean others could buy leads for my territory?
No never, your territory is your territory 100%, the website sends the leads based on zip codes and only the person that owns that territory will see the lead. I also do not sell non territory leads on those lead selling sites and it states so on the privacy policy for those that submit their info.

Quote:
2- I notice all the affiliates have their own company names, LLC, etc., so I am wondering do they market themselves in their territories by that name or by the Cash Home Buyers name?
Company names are different from a website name although it is more effective if they are the same. In order to get the most out of the program, you will need to market the name yourself as this is not a strictly a lead generating site, this is meant to be your home buying website to market to motivated sellers.

Quote:
3- I have flipped houses before only one at a time by using my own home equity money but only able to do one at a time. So my question here is more about financing and if you have info on that? B/c I like your program but not sure how to buy multiple properties at the same time and have numerous properties going on simultaneously.
You will want to go at your own pace and you can always "wholesale" your extra deals. Otherwise you will need to make low enough offers so that you will be able to find the money and resources to close the transaction.

Quote:
4- Also is it possible to talk to other affiliates to see how it is going for them?
Sure why not? The most active state at the moment is Florida. But again this website is a marketing tool and should not be used as a stand alone lead generator, so therefore every ones experience will be dependent on their effort and experience level.

Quote:
Thank you and sorry for the long questions!!!!!
No problem, the Q and A's benefit everyone that is interested in the website and is looking for clarification, and it helps me explain the website and what affiliates should expect.

We Buy Houses
Old 06-26-2007, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Huh?

I'm quite interested, but not if at some point you're going to begin to charge additional fees above and beyond the monthly amounts. If we pay for a county, we get all of the leads that ever come in for the monthly charge, correct?

I would expect Google adword advertising as part of the package, like the other sites do, and would be quick to cancel the monthly service if in a few months I had to pay additionally "per lead". Am I misunderstanding something?
Old 06-26-2007, 02:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I'm quite interested, but not if at some point you're going to begin to charge additional fees above and beyond the monthly amounts.
This would be a purely elective program, you would never be obligated to pay more than your monthly and your monthly will never go up more than 5% a year.

Quote:
If we pay for a county, we get all of the leads that ever come in for the monthly charge, correct?
Yes correct, again this is your exclusive county and we encourage you to take ownership of "CashHomeBuyers.com" think of it like a very low obligation franchise.

Quote:
I would expect Google adword advertising as part of the package, like the other sites do, and would be quick to cancel the monthly service if in a few months I had to pay additionally "per lead". Am I misunderstanding something?
Yes, you are misunderstanding, but it is a common one and I have a difficult time explaining what we are trying to accomplish because everyone else is used to the same pitch that everyone else is selling.

It goes something like this, Pay me $3000 to get started and then $500 a month and i will get you so many leads you will need a spreadsheet to keep attract of all l of the houses you are going to buy. But what really happens is that the affiliates never last and the owner is just looking for the next seminar grad to pay him $3000 to start the process, meanwhile he will spend half or less than half of the $500 on the google adwords. So the experienced investors that stay will never promote this site and will eventually figure out they can use their marketing money wiser elsewhere or can do google adwords for themselves and save a bunch of money.

I wanted to do something different, because i want something for the long term and i want customer loyalty, because selling websites is not my favorite pastime. CashHomeBuyers.com charges a fraction of what everyone else charges so that you have complete control over your marketing budget, and if you want to spend money on adwords for you business, the you can, and i do for Charlotte.

Meanwhile i am investing large amounts of money on getting the site up in the rankings and so that in the long run, everyone will get a tremendous return on their monthly fees. We do extremely well on localized searches and are climbing the more general ranks every day, but it is a slow and steady process. I will get the site to the top, search the phrases that have to do with motivated sellers and you will find that CashHomeBuyers.com is in the top 10 for just about all of them, this is not by accident as I needed affiliates first.

As far as the additional cost for leads, this would be completely separate and is only if you want us to manage your pay-per-click campaign, in which case we would have to track those leads specifically , which is where most of the challenge stems from and why i don't offer it now.

Let me know if you need me to explain something better.

thanks
Scott

And here is a down loadable audio explanation of CashHomeBuyers.com- Go Here

We Buy Houses
Old 06-26-2007, 01:33 PM

Default ?

Your quote: Company names are different from a website name although it is more effective if they are the same. In order to get the most out of the program, you will need to market the name yourself as this is not a strictly a lead generating site, this is meant to be your home buying website to market to motivated sellers.

Question: If an affiliate is using your company name instead of their own LLC or S-Corp name, etc., other than for our leads and marketing, etc., then aren't you liable for anyone's wrong doing? I just feel like we would need our own co. and it be "affiliated" with Cash Home Buyers. Or am I seeing this wrong?

Also, do you have any affiliates that are licensed real estate investors that market this and use for leads?

Marketing it ourselves for our territories would give us the best responses, I do understand, but with your google adwords and other marketing, if our marketing is minimal, especially in the beginning, are there still leads that come from your marketing for affiliates?
thank you
Old 06-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Question: If an affiliate is using your company name instead of their own LLC or S-Corp name, etc., other than for our leads and marketing, etc., then aren't you liable for any one's wrong doing? I just feel like we would need our own co. and it be "affiliated" with Cash Home Buyers. Or am I seeing this wrong?
A name is only a name and if I don't have any ownership or control over a company then I can't be held liable. Also you can use a different name on your corporation and call your "public" company something else, for example my "public " companies are Greenlight Properties LLC and Greenlight Development Inc. but I advertise CashHomeBuyers.com and I hold property and flip houses in different corporations. All you need to do is get a deal and if you want to call your self Amy Buys Houses or Cash Home Buyer Amy, then go ahead, you can then form a corporation with what ever name you want and that is the name that will hold title.

Quote:
Also, do you have any affiliates that are licensed real estate investors that market this and use for leads?
I assume you mean licensed real estate agents, and I would assume that the odds would say yes, but I don't care/keep track of.

Quote:
Marketing it ourselves for our territories would give us the best responses, I do understand, but with your google adwords and other marketing, if our marketing is minimal, especially in the beginning, are there still leads that come from your marketing for affiliates?
The only marketing that I do is Search Engine Marketing, which is getting the site in the top of the rankings. I do not do google adwords for affiliates generally speaking, however i do do some for those that have very large counties and are paying more than $150/month, but this will not continue indefinitely and may stop at any time as we rise the ranks, which we are doing every day.

You will receive leads without doing any marketing, and if you do the suggestions on the forum to improve your city rankings, then you will receive more. It is difficult to quantify the amount of leads you receive, as previously mentioned, but I can promise you that this way of doing things and with all of the free marketing on the forum, this is the best deal going in the real estate investing website market place. Where else are you going to get a marketing package and website initiation fee for $199? Where else are you going to get the use of a great name, website to market, and organic leads for on average $75 a month? There is no one doing this and if they are they are charging a lot more, and I would too if I joined the traveling circus and had to pay for airfare and fly across the country selling newbies a website elixir that will have deals overflowing in there mailbox every day, only to find out that the territory has been sold multiple times because no one lasts (wonder why) and for some reason after years of the website being up, most territories are still available.

thanks and keep the questions coming

Scott

We Buy Houses