Practical Real Estate - Forums  

Go Back   Practical Real Estate - Forums > Practical Real Estate Forum > Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Banned

Default PPC or SEO?

Hello,

We just got our new site through real estate web site design and now we have to choose between organic SEO and PPC. I have been recommended by a lot of people to do both at the same time to get the best results. Any suggestions on this arena from experienced realtors will be helpful.

Thank you

Last edited by Scott Patterson : 07-18-2007 at 12:16 AM. Reason: don't allow spam links, try another forum
Old 07-17-2007, 11:55 PM

Default PPC gets my vote

I have to qualify this opinion: I've only owned my CashHomeBuyers area for 2 days, but I'm planning on promoting the territory with city specific keywords. I don't think that we can do the linkbuilding thing for CashHomeBuyers. But we could probably do it for sites that we own outside the network.

I would recommend that CashHomeBuyers commit to using off-shore linkbuilders and bloggers to boosting the main site's ranking and other SEO factors. That would DEFINITELY benefit all of us.

John
Old 07-18-2007, 12:42 AM
Administrator

Hey John,

Talking about link building, that is what that guy was doing when he posted in this thread, notice that he just so happened to have a link in his post. Well I changed it to practicalrealestate.com to null the effect, but i usually just ban the poster and then delete the thread, but his post and your answer brings up a good topic.

We at CashHomeBuyers.com do a lot of link building and will continue to do so, in fact that is why we are rising in the rankings consistently, we also encourage our affiliates if the are so inclined to do some link building for their own individual pages as well if they are so inclined. This is an advantage of having an exclusive territory and locked pricing (never to go up more than 5% a year) because as an affiliate, you can feel comfortable knowing that the investment you make in link building will pay off for you for years to come. You will also get a great benefit to link building because we already do so much that making some to your own page will be magnified in strength. You will notice that we are currently ranked in Google #2 for "we buy houses Los Angeles" and that your own individual web page already has a page rank of 3

Also while we are talking about rankings and link building, check out the thread "how to get your page to rank high" in the exclusive part of this forum.

thanks and welcome aboard
Scott

We Buy Houses in Charlotte

We Buy Houses
Old 07-18-2007, 04:03 PM

Excellent Scott! I'm completely convinced by your business building approach. Will there ever be a conference call among owners? That could be helpful.

Also, I just received a lead from my site. It looks great. Ready to sell, willing to let me take over payments, etc. Will follow up with him following a bit of research.

My question is, Do these leads come DIRECTLY from the website or do you have to sort them and forward them to us manually? I'd like to know how quickly they get to us.

Thanks,

John
Old 07-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Will there ever be a conference call among owners?
Nothing in the short term, but I can see this happening sometime in the future.

Quote:
Do these leads come DIRECTLY from the website or do you have to sort them and forward them to us manually?
These leads come directly from the website, the only time I forward them is if they are in a territory not filled with an affiliate, then i will forward them on to the closest affiliate, or if the seller messes up the zip code, then I have to forward them on to the right affiliate. So assuming the email servers are running well, then you should get the leads within minutes of them filling out the form.

We Buy Houses in Charlotte

We Buy Houses
Old 07-18-2007, 05:53 PM

Thanks for the clarification Scott.

John