Practical Real Estate - Forums  

Go Back   Practical Real Estate - Forums > CashHomeBuyers.com > CashHomeBuyers.com Information and Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2007, 12:45 AM

Default High Ranking Website! Ya Gota' Love It!!!

Hello CashHomeBuyers members and future CashHomeBuyers.com members!

I just wanted to say that I think this decision I made to join CashHomeBuyers.com/Tacoma was without a doubt a good choice. I have looked around for a decent real estate investor’s website for a long time before stumbling onto this site.

Even though some of the other sites had more ‘fluff and stuff’ (that usually confused most people), the real strength lies in the fact that the site owner (Scott) has put a ton of money into search engine optimization (SEO) in order for everyone to rank well in the search engines. Although I expect most people not to understand the value of this, but just realize that you are light years ahead of most of the other real estate investor websites out there.

For example, you could pay a couple of thousand dollars on a website and still nobody would find you using a search engine. With this website, doing a search on Google using the term ‘I buy Tacoma Houses’, CashHomeBuyers.com is on the 1st page out of over 1.5 million other websites.

Try that with the other websites!!

Way to go Scott!

The real reason I wanted to write tonight was to ask the owners of my neighboring counties in Washington State if you would be interested in exchanging links with each other. I am the owner of Pierce County. Again, this tactic will help get us ranked higher in the search engines and make us lots of money down the line. Don’t worry if you don’t know what to do, I can show you.
"We Solve Your Real Estate Problems...It's That Simple!"
Serving Pierce County, Washington